Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Chiang Mai soi canopy


Something I've done while I've been in Chiang Mai is upload a lot of my photos from the past few months to my flickr site. There should be a few hundred of them there, many of them not on this blog. That site can be accessed through one of the links on the right-hand column of this page (see "LINKS") or directly through: http//www.flickr.com/photos/whereruericliu/sets/

You can download larger sizes of some of them if you "log in" to flickr, which happens to be free.
The photos are organized by location. I don't have the photos from the first part of my trip as I have mailed those home, and the photo cd from April is messed up so I can't show you all the photos from Singapore, Malaysia, and Krabi. Oh well. Nevertheless, enjoy!
Also, feel free to comment on the photos or this blog, as it is the only form of feedback I get on what you find entertaining to read about or see. You can do it anonymously without having to sign in.

No comments: